Quit Victoria, Thorne Harbour Health and Minus18 join MQFF in presenting this very special panel discussion hosted by Benjamin Law.
Exploring the links between queer art, film and culture, and our health and human rights.
The panel for this event includes:
- Ro Allen, Victorian Commissioner for Gender and Sexuality
- Todd Harper, CEO Cancer Council Victoria
- Dr Julie Mooney-Somers, Senior Lecturer in Qualitative Health Research at the University of Sydney.
- Cerise Howard, Co-curator of the Melbourne Cinémathèque, co-founder of tilde: Melbourne Trans and Gender Diverse Film Festival, and Artistic Director of the Czech and Slovak Film Festival of Australia.
- Patrick Abboud, SBS journalist, founder of The Feed, and co-host of Mardi Gras.
- Colin Batrouney, Director of Health Promotion, Policy and Communications at Thorne Harbour Health
This is a Free Event hosted at ACMI The Cube.